At Heritage Academy we believe in Christ centered education. In addition to weekly chapel services, were the students hear from alumni and special guest speakers from all over the world, we strive to maintain an atmosphere in our class rooms an day to day activities that reflects the nature and character of Jesus Christ.
Our students are expected to leave Heritage Academy having an understanding of the following:
1. know God in a personal way through acceptance and confession of Jesus Christ as his / her Savior and Lord. (Romans 10:9-10)
2. understand the basic doctrines of the Bible. (II Timothy 2:15)
3. daily apply the Word of God as a guide for Christian living. (II Timothy 3:16-17, Titus 2:11-14)
4. develop strong Christian character traits that result in the development of the fruit of the Spirit. (Galatians 5:22-23)
5. grow toward maturity in the Lord by diligently seeking His wisdom daily through study of the Scriptures, devotions and prayer. (I Peter 2:2, Psalm 119:97)
6. be receptive to the movement of the Holy Spirit in his / her life. (I Corinthians 12)
7. carry out the will of God in his / her life daily. (I Peter 2:2, Psalm 119:97)
8. develop the character of godliness and the mind of Christ. (Philippians 4:7-9)
9. recognize and value the role of the church in the edification of the believer and actively seek fellowship within the body of Christ. (Hebrews 10:25)
10. be an overcomer, realizing that moral choices are steadfast: based on the Word of God as discussed in Romans 12:2. (I John 5:4-5)
11. demonstrate a concern to witness and lead others to Christ. (Mark 16:15-16)
12. conceptualize a Christian world view by integrating Biblical principles with life and studies. (II Timothy 2:15)
Call Us Now
- An Arduino Board Technology Program Workshop wa...
- We had such a blast this year in art camp creat...
- The High School English Classes at Heritage Aca...
- Well, I can’t believe that the school year is a...
- I have been so blessed with being able to teach...