Box Tops for Education
A free way to support Heritage Academy!
HOW IT WORKS:
1) LOCATE the Box Top Points “Coupon” on participating products.
2) CLIP the “Coupon” making sure that the Expiration Date and Box Top Logo are intact.
3) SEND IN Box Tops with Students or drop off at the office, either attached to a collection sheet or in a baggy with the Students name and grade on it.
INCENTIVE PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS:
1) Students bringing in Minimum of 5 Box Tops per Month:
- Pre K-5th Grade: Students receive 1 Trinket from the Prize Box.
2) Students bringing in 40 Box Tops (these are accumulative):
- Pre K-5th Grade: Students receive 1 Piece of Candy, 1 Trinket from the Prize Box, and an Out of Uniform Pass. Prizes are awarded during the last chapel of the month.
- 6th-12th Grade: Students receive an Out of Uniform Pass. Passes are handed by the office during the last week of the month.
For more information about Box Tops for Education please contact the office at 859-525-0213; ask to leave a message for one of our Box Tops Coordinators: Heather H., 6th-12th Grade or Becky W., Pre K-5th Grade.
Call Us Now
- An Arduino Board Technology Program Workshop wa...
- We had such a blast this year in art camp creat...
- The High School English Classes at Heritage Aca...
- Well, I can’t believe that the school year is a...