Heritage Academy has been proudly serving the families of Northern Kentucky for 35 years and holds accreditation with the following organizations.
- Certified School by Department of Education in Kentucky
- Non-public School Commission of Kentucky
- National Council of Non-public Schools
- National Department of Homeland Security for foreign exchange students
• Our class sizes are 25% smaller than the state average with a 12:1 student to teacher ratio
• Our incredible staff meets all of the state criteria for degrees and certifications
• 82% of our graduates attend college compared to the state average 60%
• Our average ACT Score is 22
• We use the Abeka curriculum, Abeka pre-college curriculum and offer ACT prep classes
PRE-KINDERGARTEN / KINDERGARTEN
The preschool years are essential for your child’s development. Your child will be engaged in fun activities in an academic and spiritual environment along with enjoyable and educational field trips. Their day consists of Bible, Language Arts (phonics and reading), Literacy, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Health, Science, Math, Art/Crafts, and much more. Heritage Academy uses the Abeka and Advanced Abeka curricula. Both half day and full day options are available for your child.
Our teachers nurture and educate your child in the ideal learning environment. Our programs are designed to help each child to learn all the necessary skills and concepts needed to succeed in Middle School. We use the Abeka and Advanced Abeka curricula and students experience Language Arts, Arithmetic, Science, Bible, Music, Art/Crafts, Character Development, and Physical Exercise. Fun and exciting field trips are designed to expose your child to different topics and experiences.
MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Each student participates in a Pre-College Curriculum and they study core subjects such as Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and History. Students are engaged in other classes such as Art, P. E., Spanish and Bible. Older students also have an opportunity to take ACT Prep. Advanced students also have the opportunity to participate in dual enrollment at local colleges.
2014 marked the school’s 20th graduating class. Many of our graduates receive scholarships and letters of acceptance from prestigious colleges and universities.
Call Us Now
- An Arduino Board Technology Program Workshop wa...
- We had such a blast this year in art camp creat...
- The High School English Classes at Heritage Aca...
- Well, I can’t believe that the school year is a...
- I have been so blessed with being able to teach...